Broomfield Sewer Contamination
When sewer water has entered your property, you should always seek professional help. Sewer water or “black water” is a serious risk to health and can cause advanced infection or even death if handled by untrained persons. At Broomfield Water Damage, our IICRC trained technicians have the skill to remove standing water and biological contamination while carefully restoring affected carpets, walls and furnishings to pre-loss conditions.
Sewage Removal Services
- Immediate Response by trained sewer damage specialists
- Assessment of damages and source location using moisture sensors, hygrometers and inner wall scopes if necessary
- Removal of all contents or furniture to dry area
- Inspection and inventory of contents for restoration or replacement
- Water extraction:
- Truck mounted pumps
- Portable submersible pumping
- Pressure Washing
- Deodorization: thermo fogging, ozone, antimicrobial treatment
- Drying: Injectidry wall drying units, blowers, dehumidifiers
- Daily monitoring of progress
- Insurance Claim handling and reporting
- Final inspection and certification of a job well done by customer.
If you’re struggling with Sewer Damage, Call us Now (720)-583-4323.
The longer you wait, the more serious your situation will become. Broomfield Water Damage’s 30-minute response teams are available to help you 24/7.